For all fitness enthusiasts, it is essential to know how creatine monohydrate and Creapure supportive to keep them healthy.
Those who are regular followers of a fitness regime know about the relevance of health supplements and how they are helpful in many ways. But a very few people know what are the differences between a Creatine monohydrate and Creapure. So, let’s start by understanding the basic nature of creatine monohydrate?
What is Creatine monohydrate?
This is a substance used in various health supportive supplements, mostly known as Creatine. In our body, muscle cells contain creatine. In fact, it is an element of our muscles that helps in generating energy while doing regular or high-intensity workout. Hence, those who are professional athletes or bodybuilders need to have this supplement in their body for better results. Around 95% of the creatine in your body is found in muscles, which is known as phosphocreatine. And the remaining 5% of the creatine goes into the brain, kidneys and liver. With the presence of creatine in muscle cells, muscle strength and recovery are achieved.
How does Creatine work in your body?
When Creatine phosphate is generated in muscle cells, it further helps in building a substance called Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) in the body. This ATP prevents any kind of muscle contractions. According to the health experts, a normal person needs 1-3 grams of creatine per day. Half of which is absorbed from the routine diet and to compensate for the rest, you can rely on health supplements. Especially those who are athletes or bodybuilders, they need to improve their energy production for performance enhancement by using creatine supplements. Basically, Creatine/Amino acids are similar in terms of boosting energy into the muscles.
Benefits of Creatine supplements:
1. Enhance physical performance
Along with generating energy in muscle cells, boosting the athletic performance of a sportsman or fitness trainer is also one of the major creatine benefits. Most of the bodybuilders use and recommend having the right dosage of creatine monohydrate. Please note that it can be of any nutrition brand. Creapure is not the only creatine supplement to have, there are so many brands that you can choose from.
2. Supports brain functioning
Creatine monohydrate is a rare substance that helps you fight against the neuron death that happens over time. By fusing creatine monohydrate, you can help it to prevent this phenomenon, as it supplies energy to protect those cells and sustains them to stay for long. Hence, it helps in preventing headaches, or dizziness. It is an essential supplement for those suffering from traumatic brain injuries.
3. Repair muscle damage instantly
Fitness enthusiasts and regular followers of a fitness routine ensure to include creatine supplement along with their daily protein diet, to add natural push for the muscle cells to support muscle building process. Make sure you serve it regularly in the right proportion or consult with your gym instructor or nutrition expert.
4. Potential antidepressant
Based on medical research, it has been found that it is a healthy supplement for a brain to function well. It resultantly helps in preventing mental fatigue, depression, or any other ailment related to the brain, among both men and women.
5. Energy booster for cardio
While doing intense cardio training, such as sprint and other quick burst activities, if you consume creatine dosage, a significant change will be observed. Your energy level will be higher, and the muscle recovery will also be fast.
How is Creapure different?
Many people confuse creatine with Creapure, they might sound similar but they are not. Creapure is primarily a brand name of a German company, ALzChem Trostberg GmbH. It claims to offer pure formulation of creatine monohydrate under this brand name for its users. As per the guidelines of respective food authorities in Germany, this product is offered for all those who want to increase their physical performance. But it doesn’t mean that this is a type of Creatine monohydrate, which many believe it to be. Rather it is simply a brand name. It might include high-quality creatine monohydrate but it is definitely not an alternative to creatine. Creatine is a substance that you can find in many brands or products, instead of assuming those brand names to be an ingredient.
So, next time if someone asks you the relevance of creatine your body, you would know it is not to be confused with Creapure. Happy Learning !